Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naseem Hussaini
Dr. Naseem Hussaini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hussaini is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Naseem Hussaini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naseem Hussaini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Stephen Picca
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
East Meadow, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
East Meadow, NY 0 mi