Learn more about Dr. Naseem Jaffrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naseem Jaffrani, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffrani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Jaffrani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffrani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaffrani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bunkie General Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem Ahmed Jaffrani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naseem A. Jaffrani practice?
- Dr. Naseem Jaffrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseem Jaffrani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Cardiologists.