A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseem Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naseem Latif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Latif, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Latif has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem Bano Latif MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naseem B. Latif practice?
- Dr. Naseem Latif has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseem Latif practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.