Dr. Naseem Masood Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Naseem Masood?

April 13th, 2016

Irreconcilable wait time!!!!!

I adore my doctor but I have only one complaint. I arrive at office 10 min before appointment. I get to the back in about 20 min to have vs taken only then to sit for the next 20 min waiting ro see doctor. After all this I spend less than 10 min with doctor and am ready to get out of there. So about an hour with only 10 min of face time, unacceptable. I realize some patients take up more time than others but the wait time is irreconcilable.

December 22nd, 2014

We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Masood in the 6 years our family has seen her. Her bedside manner is exceptional. The support staff including nurses are exceptional. They go beyond the call of duty to help. We have had issues when insurance rejecting something and they put forth a great effort to get approved. I would highly recommend Dr. Masood.

November 21st, 2012

I am always at home when I am speaking to Dr.Masood She Cares about all of her patients as if they are family,she is honest and straight forward with you,I would say she is the best Doctor I have ever had,...:)

November 1st, 2011

Horrible experience and horrible doctor.

October 27th, 2011

Unprofessional

was referred to this dr when I had fluid in my lung. I was in intense pain. Dr was over an hour late for appt without explanation. She took a personal phone call while sitting in the exam room with me. She left the exam room to provide info to another patient (which was okay) but she left other patients' charts in the exam room with me unattended (HIPPA violation). She recommended having fluid drawn off my lung and said her staff would schedule. When I hadn't heard from them by noon the next day, I called office and was told they couldn't schedule until she had finished her notes and returned my chart to them. Had to threaten to call referring dr before they would schedule. Never went back and never will. Actually went to another pulmonary dr.

December 9th, 2015