A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseem Shekhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naseem Shekhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shekhani
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shekhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Shekhani, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekhani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shekhani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem A Shekhani MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Naseem A. Shekhani practice?
- Dr. Naseem Shekhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseem Shekhani practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists.