A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseem Shekhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naseem Shekhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Shekhani, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekhani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shekhani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem A Shekhani MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Naseem A. Shekhani practice?
- Dr. Naseem Shekhani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naseem Shekhani practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sullivan, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Sullivan Physiatrists.