Dr. Naseem Shekhani, MD
Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore. CitySearch.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has walways been a great doctor.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr Shekhani was friendly and efficient! The office staff is pleasant and friendly as well! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone! The fact that he maintains an office in both the city and the county is very helpful as well! :)

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shekhani and his staff are the best, and always help my pain problem. Thanks to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shekhani and his staff were professional and courteous. We were treated with dignity and respect. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Shekhani spent time explaining his diagnosis in detail.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT ON EVERYTHING DON'T LIKE WON'T GIVE SCRIPT ON EVERY OTHER MONTH WITHOUT PAYING FOR DUE TO LAWS

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shekhani is a great doctor.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Shekhani within a day of calling his office! His staff was amazing and very kind. I was very impressed with his practice.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Omg, wished I had known about this service many, many years ago...THIS IS LIFE

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had my first visit just this week. I really like Dr. Sheikhani, he is very direct, waste no time, and gets things done. He's the kind of doctor I prefer. He did an exam, told me what is wrong with me, how he was going treat me, and I left happy.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very intelligent man gets, to the point.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very clear, professional and caring. Answered questions and took his time. I would recommend

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with the care Dr. Shekhani provided. He is a very competent and thorough doctor. I also appreciate the prompt service.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fast, thorough, and experienced. Knew exactly what was causing my pain and focused on making me feel better so I can continue my adjustments with the chiropractor. Was able to get me an appointment immediately to start treatment and end the pain.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was great and fast to the point he got me in and out and treated me withmy problem the reception staff vvery pleasant I wish all doctors office was likethis again the doctor llisten to my concern very respected

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my initial visit with Dr Shekhani.(and his staff) to be very thorough, professional yet empathetic. He explained various treatment options available to me.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was in a serious automobile accident that resulted in much pain. Dr. Shekhani was very informative and direct... spoke in understandable terminology and was able to address my health issues/concerns in an expedient and efficient manner. SMH, STL, MO

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS, OFFICE STAFF FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's great at what he does.!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

courteous staff, very accommodating. Dr Shekhani is a very nice doctor indeed

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

New location but otherwise same great staff and care!

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I made the appointment, and the staff and nurse were very cordial and answered all questions that I had. Dr. Shekhani takes the time to explain what he can do to help with the pain. I really appreciate Dr. Shekani's help and his staff's kindness. MM

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Shekhani. He understood the problem I was having with my back and explained it so I could understand along with the options to address the problem and the pain. After two months of back pain, I am now almost pain free.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He explained exactly what needed to be done in a clear manner and gave me shots that provided some relief. I'm going back on April 9 to finish it.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. needs to talk louder, especially to older people who are hard of hearing.

by Jamie on Mar 15th, 2014

Amazing doctor. Painless, quick and fast. No wait time nothing and staff is AMAZING personal with everyone and caring

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nasseem Shekhani is the best pain management Dr. I have been a patient for over a year, and he is a caring, dedicated Dr. He has 2 office locations which makes it convenient for appointments. Highly recommend both Dr. and staff, nice and courteous!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good Treatment

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and caring physician

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank You so much Dr. Shekani! You are a very informative physician and I appreciate your true concern for my well being. I would definantly reccomend you to friends or family who have similar issues.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited less then 3 minutes, Dr Shekhani was pleasant as usual, and on time despite the bad weather! Also I was able to see him at his office on Lindell which is most convenient for me. The staff was friendly and courteous as always! 10 stars!

Wrong show details Wrong
Jun 29th, 2013

I was kicked out of his practice because his secretary lied to him and told him that I called her the word that is used for a female dog. I didn't call her any name. He said she did a lot of work for him.

amazing show details amazing
by bobby Ringstead on Jul 23rd, 2010

no pain in injection! VERY NICE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

by nasim on Aug 6th, 2005 on citysearch.com

Excellent service and pain management and convinience withthe hopsital attachemnt

Read Full Review at citysearch.com