A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseem Zojwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Zojwalla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zojwalla graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zojwalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem Joyab Zojwalla MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naseem J. Zojwalla practice?
- Dr. Naseem Zojwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseem Zojwalla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.