A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseem Zojwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zojwalla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zojwalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Zojwalla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zojwalla graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zojwalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem Joyab Zojwalla MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naseem J. Zojwalla practice?
- Dr. Naseem Zojwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseem Zojwalla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.