Learn more about Dr. Naseem Zojwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zojwalla
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zojwalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseem Zojwalla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zojwalla graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zojwalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseem Joyab Zojwalla MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naseem J. Zojwalla practice?
- Dr. Naseem Zojwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseem Zojwalla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.