A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseema Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merchant
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merchant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseema Merchant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Merchant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Inpatient Management Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseema Banu Merchant MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naseema B. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Naseema Merchant has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseema Merchant practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Pulmonologists.