A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseema Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseema Merchant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Merchant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Inpatient Management Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merchant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naseema B. Merchant practice?
Dr. Naseema Merchant practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, CT.
See West Haven Internists, West Haven Pulmonologists, and West Haven Critical Care Practitioners.