A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseema Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseema Merchant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Merchant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Inpatient Management Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merchant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naseema B. Merchant practice?
Dr. Naseema Merchant practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospitalist near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Hospitalists.