A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseer Chowdhrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhrey graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Chowdhrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naseer A. Chowdhrey practice?
Dr. Naseer Chowdhrey practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY.
See East Meadow Neurologists and East Meadow Sleep Medicine Doctors.