Dr. Naseer Chowdhrey MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 2 reviews

October 16th, 2016
Abusive
I have a back injury which prevents me from walking too much, which was underdiagnosed by ellis orthopedics by a two minute physician. Dr. Chowdrey I asked to evaluate pain down the leg and into the foot and toes, which caused involuntary movements. He told me that there were no tests to find out why I had the pain, and the involuntary movements, and gave me medication saying that he could increase this a great deal, and then documented a mental illness which the nerve pain medication can also treat which I have never been diagnosed with and told me to have something in my pelvis evaluated by another doctor, and he gave me no referals. Turns out in fact that my lumbo-sacral area is subluxating, and my left hip labrum is torn, and there is obvious nerve impingement. He refused me the medical evaluation and testing that I needed, and added to my medical record that I must be faking the involuntary movement because I looked at it when it happened. This behavior is discriminatory and in truth, negligent, and seems more like patient abuse than treatment, although the medication reduced some of the nerve related pain. There was also a mass effect on the sciatic found on MRI when another physician did the testing at my insistance, while this neurologist dismissed my complaints as faking. Being that I could feel the pulse down my leg and into my foot, I happen to know when the movement was going to occur. Documenting mental illness to hide misdiagnosed medical symptoms is a serious form of abuse and malpracticing in my opinion and this practitioner should recieve some form of correction for this. I am grateful for this forum, so that others can be informed about the nature of medical practitioners who behave in abusive manners rather than care to work in a professional and considerate manner, ordering necessary medical testing to rule out serious medical issues rather than playing mind games with a patient and refusing medical tests, when only medical testing can rule out injury. It should be illegal for medical practitioners to leave patients neglected for the medical diagnostic testing and treatment that they need, and it should be easier to hold them financially accountable for protecting the liability of fellow practitioners rather than making sure a patient is accurately diagnosed and properly treated.

August 25th, 2016
Very kind
Spent time reviewing my options. Very caring and personable