A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseer Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naseer Raja, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Raja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Wyandote Hospital & Medical CtrWyandote,Mi
- Hillsdale Medical Health CntrHillsdale,Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseer Mahmood Raja MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Naseer M. Raja practice?
- Dr. Naseer Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naseer Raja practices Anesthesiology near Greenville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA.
See Greenville Anesthesiologists.