Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Customer services  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

Didn't really care for the services of one of the ladies in particular by th name if Stacy in the office. The problem was I was charged for something and the office manager informed me that I would be refunded. When I dd not receive the refund, I called about it, they said they would call back and didn't. So I called next day, asked for manager and they placed me on hold. Stacy gets in phone and acted as if she was not aware of what was goin on, I a stated I was I. Hold so I assume she may have picked up wrong line, she got rude with me asking what can she help . Being that she got on call I would have assumed she would have been aware of the reason for my call or a manager. So we where back and fourth, she was very rude and tells me she not sure how I will get my refund or when they will call me when they find out. That was not good enough for me, and it was probably bc of how it was said to me. I mentioned that I never received a call back as promised the day before. Overall she was rude to me, had a attitude, and condensending.

|  Find other doctor  |  show details
by JO on Jun 10th, 2013

The Dr and his associate Shawna are terrible. Bedside manner - if you don't agree with their diagnosis, they get angry. They send you for testing without proper meds. They don't have you fast before doing blood work. They make you follow up every 2 weeks and the co-pays cost you. The medical assistants give incorrect medical information also. The normal wait is 2 hours and on one occasion I was there for 3 hours. A lady attempted to walk out and "Dr. Al" headed her off in the hallway. One gentleman had to reschedule his appointments twice (I was there) because the wait is so long and he had other appointments. The drug reps get right in - go figure. I would not recommend this so called practice to anyone.

|  Love the doctor, hate the wait  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

I have to make appointments in the afternoons and I never get out in less than 3 hours! They need to figure out a solution when he starts running over an hour behind schedule. Maybe call the patients and tell them to wait before they leave for their appointment. The good thing is that it's worth the wait to see him. He is one of the few doctors these days that really listens to you and sincerely wants to help you.

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

very caring person can tell when some thing is really wrong

|  Excellent Physician !!!!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Al takes care of my whole family. He is the most caring,compasionate, and knowlegable doctor we have ever known. He has doctored us for many years now. My Mother would not be with us today if it was not for Dr. Al. He has fought to keep her well, and diagnose her problems when others were willing to give up on her over 15 years ago now. We can never repay him for all he has done for us. God bless you Dr. Al! The Terry & Freeman Family

|  Avoid this flimflam man  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

I don't question this doctor's skills, but I am suspect of his ethics. I believe he trumps up conditions, to send you to his other circle of "specialist" so that, they all get paid. Co pays will eat you up with this guy. I am considering returning to the VA for my medical care.....that is how bad it is.

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

i recommend him without reservation.