Internist

very very slow show details very very slow
by james on Apr 17th, 2015

Have been to dr almasalmeh 6 times. Everytime i have an appointment the usual wait time is 2 hours but hVe waited 3 before. If you have a medication that is a tier 2 or 3 medication get reDy too have to wait a week or longer for him to call your insurance to approve they medication. I will be finding a new doctor my advice is to find another doctor unless you have alot of time on your hands. He does have good bed side mannerism. And listens thats about it.

Jan 7th, 2015

I love Dr. Al, but his office has very poor patient sastifaction practices. It takes 3 days to get a prescription refill which is VERY inconvenient and UNFAIR to patients. The last five times I have waited in his office for over an hour to be seen only to be pushed onto a nurse practitioner. As competent as I think nurse practitioners are, I made my appointment with my doctor, my insurance pays my doctor see me, therefore, I want to get seen by my doctor. The worst wait time I have experienced has been as of recently and one time my appointment was at 12pm, I didnt get in a room until 330pm, and wasnt seen until 415pm. The appointment directly after I waited 2 hours to be put in a room and then waited another half an hour. Dr. Al has way too many patients to run an effective office. The wait times and the time you have to wait for prescription refills is beyond ridiculous and discouraging to the patient. As much as I personally enjoy Dr. Al, dealing with his office isnt worth your time!

Customer services show details Customer services
Jun 12th, 2013

Didn't really care for the services of one of the ladies in particular by th name if Stacy in the office. The problem was I was charged for something and the office manager informed me that I would be refunded. When I dd not receive the refund, I called about it, they said they would call back and didn't. So I called next day, asked for manager and they placed me on hold. Stacy gets in phone and acted as if she was not aware of what was goin on, I a stated I was I. Hold so I assume she may have picked up wrong line, she got rude with me asking what can she help . Being that she got on call I would have assumed she would have been aware of the reason for my call or a manager. So we where back and fourth, she was very rude and tells me she not sure how I will get my refund or when they will call me when they find out. That was not good enough for me, and it was probably bc of how it was said to me. I mentioned that I never received a call back as promised the day before. Overall she was rude to me, had a attitude, and condensending.

Find other doctor show details Find other doctor
by JO on Jun 10th, 2013

The Dr and his associate Shawna are terrible. Bedside manner - if you don't agree with their diagnosis, they get angry. They send you for testing without proper meds. They don't have you fast before doing blood work. They make you follow up every 2 weeks and the co-pays cost you. The medical assistants give incorrect medical information also. The normal wait is 2 hours and on one occasion I was there for 3 hours. A lady attempted to walk out and "Dr. Al" headed her off in the hallway. One gentleman had to reschedule his appointments twice (I was there) because the wait is so long and he had other appointments. The drug reps get right in - go figure. I would not recommend this so called practice to anyone.

Love the doctor, hate the wait show details Love the doctor, hate the wait
Feb 21st, 2013

I have to make appointments in the afternoons and I never get out in less than 3 hours! They need to figure out a solution when he starts running over an hour behind schedule. Maybe call the patients and tell them to wait before they leave for their appointment. The good thing is that it's worth the wait to see him. He is one of the few doctors these days that really listens to you and sincerely wants to help you.

Oct 15th, 2012

very caring person can tell when some thing is really wrong

Excellent Physician !!!! show details Excellent Physician !!!!
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Al takes care of my whole family. He is the most caring,compasionate, and knowlegable doctor we have ever known. He has doctored us for many years now. My Mother would not be with us today if it was not for Dr. Al. He has fought to keep her well, and diagnose her problems when others were willing to give up on her over 15 years ago now. We can never repay him for all he has done for us. God bless you Dr. Al! The Terry & Freeman Family

Avoid this flimflam man show details Avoid this flimflam man
Dec 15th, 2011

I don't question this doctor's skills, but I am suspect of his ethics. I believe he trumps up conditions, to send you to his other circle of "specialist" so that, they all get paid. Co pays will eat you up with this guy. I am considering returning to the VA for my medical care.....that is how bad it is.

Aug 26th, 2010

i recommend him without reservation.