A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Azar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Azar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser W Azar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Naser W. Azar practice?
- Dr. Naser Azar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naser Azar practices General Practice near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA and Wildomar, CA.
See Corona General Practitioners.