A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Azar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Azar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser W Azar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Naser W. Azar practice?
- Dr. Naser Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Naser Azar practices General Practice near Corona, CA.
See Corona Primary Care Doctors.