A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Azar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Odessa State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Azar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naser W. Azar practice?
Dr. Naser Azar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians, Chino General Practitioners, and Chino Preventive Medicine Specialists.