inactive

Naser M Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 30th, 2014
Dr. Khan was referred to me by my primary doctor. He was very kind and I felt very comfortable with him instantly. He explained the procedure completely and put me at ease. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a kind, caring and extremely competent Dr.

November 25th, 2013
Great experience.
Today I got a colonoscopy procedure done by Dr. Khan and just wanted to share my experience with anybody who is trying to make a decision which doctor would be the best. Dr. Khan is just refreshingly different from most doctors I met.The instant I saw him at my first appointment I felt at ease, thanks to his warm personality and focus on a patient. He made me feel safe, taken care of and my worries were instantly lifted . I felt that I can trust him and that he genuinely CARES . I am so glad I found him. The whole procedure was a snap. I went there at 9:45 and at 12:15 I was just on my way to the elevator.The staff in St. Alexius was fantastic ( thank you nurse Anita ) and everything went perfectly well.