Dr. Naser Oria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naser Oria?

January 11th, 2015

Dr. Oria is a great doctor. He cares about his patients and knows how to find and treat the root of your health problems. He is very professional and caring doctor. I know he doesn't like drag seeker, and always tries to take his patients off painkiller. I like his sense of responsibility.

May 15th, 2014

My experience with my Dr. Oria

He is the best physician I have every had. Very professional, polite, and someone who knows what he does. He gradually took me off my pain medicine. I see my health improving after I start seeing him.

February 11th, 2014

Needs improvement

Dr. Oria is on time for appointments. Without explanation in our first meeting or without introducing himself and asking me about why I was there. He began to exam an my eyes and body for reflexes. He spent no time tapping away without regard to the main reason why I was there. In another visit, he was more talkative about my health needs but did not respect my decision not to take a particular medicine that my body had previously not responded well, too. He wrote the prescription again for the same medicine with no respect to my complaint and my decision not to take the same medication. He did not offer a reason. Visits are fast. His staff is courteous,

August 20th, 2014