Dr. Naser Oria MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 11th, 2015
Dr. Oria is a great doctor. He cares about his patients and knows how to find and treat the root of your health problems. He is very professional and caring doctor. I know he doesn't like drag seeker, and always tries to take his patients off painkiller. I like his sense of responsibility.

May 15th, 2014
My experience with my Dr. Oria
He is the best physician I have every had. Very professional, polite, and someone who knows what he does. He gradually took me off my pain medicine. I see my health improving after I start seeing him.

February 11th, 2014
Needs improvement
Dr. Oria is on time for appointments. Without explanation in our first meeting or without introducing himself and asking me about why I was there. He began to exam an my eyes and body for reflexes. He spent no time tapping away without regard to the main reason why I was there. In another visit, he was more talkative about my health needs but did not respect my decision not to take a particular medicine that my body had previously not responded well, too. He wrote the prescription again for the same medicine with no respect to my complaint and my decision not to take the same medication. He did not offer a reason. Visits are fast. His staff is courteous,