Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naser Rustom
Dr. Naser Rustom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL, with another office in Elgin, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rustom is affiliated with Thorek Hospital And Medical Center, Kent County Hospital and Norwegian-American Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Naser Rustom has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naser Rustom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.
Dr. Mohamad Alzein
Orland Park, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Jawdat Abboud
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Orland Park, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Mohamed Mansour
Orland Park, IL 0 mi37