A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Tolaymat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Tolaymat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolaymat
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tolaymat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naser Tolaymat, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolaymat graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tolaymat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser Tolaymat MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naser Tolaymat practice?
- Dr. Naser Tolaymat has 1 office location.
Dr. Naser Tolaymat practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.