A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Tolaymat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Tolaymat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolaymat
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tolaymat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naser Tolaymat, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolaymat graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tolaymat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser Tolaymat MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naser Tolaymat practice?
- Dr. Naser Tolaymat has 1 office location.
Dr. Naser Tolaymat practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.