Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naser Yazigi
Dr. Naser Yazigi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Yazigi is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, New York Methodist Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. Dr. Yazigi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Naser Yazigi has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Naser Yazigi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Sadhis Rivas
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Mir Ahmed
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Mohamed Helal
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi24