Learn more about Dr. Nash Naam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nash Naam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nash Naam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Naam graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Clay County Hospital
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nash Hennes Naam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nash H. Naam practice?
- Dr. Nash Naam has 1 office location.
Dr. Nash Naam practices Surgery of the Hand near Effingham, IL.
See Effingham Surgeons.