Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nash Naam
Dr. Nash Naam, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Effingham, IL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and General Surgery. Dr. Naam is affiliated with St Anthonys Memorial Hospital, Clay County Hospital and Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center. Dr. Naam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nash Naam has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nash Naam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Effingham, IL.
Dr. Lisa Sasso
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Effingham, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Patrick Stewart
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Effingham, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Ruben Boyajian
Effingham, IL 0.08 mi46