A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nash Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nash Purohit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nash Purohit, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purohit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nash Narhariprasad Purohit MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nash N. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Nash Purohit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nash Purohit practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Geriatric Doctors, and Tampa Nephrologists.