A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nash Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nash Purohit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purohit
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Purohit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nash Purohit, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purohit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nash N Purohit MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nash N. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Nash Purohit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nash Purohit practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Geriatric Doctors, and Tampa Nephrologists.