A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nashat Atalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nashat Atalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nashat Atalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atalla graduated from Zagazig University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince Georges Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nashat Safy Atalla MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nashat S. Atalla practice?
- Dr. Nashat Atalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nashat Atalla practices Internal Medicine near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Greenbelt Internists.