A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nashat Gabrail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nashat Gabrail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nashat Gabrail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabrail graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabrail has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nashat Gabrail MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nashat Gabrail practice?
- Dr. Nashat Gabrail has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nashat Gabrail practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Oncologists.