A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nashat Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nashat Rabadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nashat Rabadi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabadi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nashat H Rabadi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nashat H. Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Nashat Rabadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nashat Rabadi practices Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pulmonologists.