A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasi Lessani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasi Lessani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Lessani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasi David Lessani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nasi D. Lessani practice?
- Dr. Nasi Lessani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasi Lessani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Half Moon Bay, CA.
See Half Moon Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.