A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasif Yousif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasif Yousif, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousif graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Yousif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasif Elgleim Yousif BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasif E. Yousif practice?
- Dr. Nasif Yousif has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasif Yousif practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists.