Dr. Nasim Ahmadiyeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2016
Dr Ahmadiyeh spent over two hours explaining the diagnosis, options and answering all questions regarding breast cancer. I walked into her office unsettled and unsure; and was reassured and comforted when I walked out. The very first visit I was introduced to the team members who would support me throughout the treatment process. She has my appreciation for the concern, support and peace of mind during this experience.

July 4th, 2016
Excellent breast surgeon
The care I received from Dr. Ahmadiyeh for my breast cancer was outstanding in every aspect. It is now more than a year since my bilateral mastectomies, and my scars have healed beautifully, and even more importantly, I feel very confident that my early-stage breast cancer has been successfully treated and I am thankful and looking forward to a long life without any breast cancer, disability, or limitations. For those reasons, I am very thankful to God, and deeply grateful for having been led into Dr. Ahmadiyeh's amazing care. Add to that, she is personally simply delightful, allowing me to move through the process of diagnosis, treatment, and recovery with total confidence. I should add that while I gave her 5 stars for promptness, that is actually promptness in dealing with every aspect of my treatment. Time in the waiting room can often be long, but I know that is because she is giving her complete attention to others when they require it.

January 20th, 2016
Excellent
I liked Dr. Ahmadiyeh from the minute she walked in the room. She has an excellent bedside manner and was able to explain procedure in very understandable terms.