A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasim Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasim Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nasim Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nasim Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasim Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Gastroenterologists.