Learn more about Dr. Nasim Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasim Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nasim Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nasim Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasim Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Gastroenterologists.