inactive

Nasim Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 26th, 2016
After having my gall bladder surgery, he walking in with his reassuring smile and made me feel better, right away.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Ahmed is a brilliant as the fictional "Dr. House" - - from the TV show
I call Dr. Ahmed, my personal "Dr. House" - - from the TV show. Dr. Almed is brilliant, caring and he bedside manner is much better than the fictional "Dr. House. " For years, my husband and I were stumped with my miscarriages. After I was in Dr. Ahmed care, who told me what went wrong. The miscarriages were a prelude, an advance warning, for the multiple-major-strokes that I suffered. If I would have had Dr. Almed back think, I may have dodged the strokes.

August 15th, 2013
Dr. Ahmed is an excellent listener. He is diligent, yet does not run unnecessary tests nor prescribe unnecessary medications. Over Thanksgiving weekend I had an urgent question, and Dr. Ahmed called me back reasonably quick, called in some medication, and instructed me on scheduling a follow-up visit. It is evident he believes in working with your body toward healing.