A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Khan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Khan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nasim Khan practice?
- Dr. Nasim Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasim Khan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Rheumatologists.