A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Khan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Khan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nasim Khan practice?
- Dr. Nasim Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasim Khan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Rheumatologists.