A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasim Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasim Rana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Rana, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Rana MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nasim Rana practice?
- Dr. Nasim Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasim Rana practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Orthopedic Surgeons.