A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasim Yacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasim Yacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Yacob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacob graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Yacob has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Abdulrauf Yacob MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasim A. Yacob practice?
- Dr. Nasim Yacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasim Yacob practices Internal Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
See Zeeland Internists.