A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasim Zabihi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasim Zabihi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasim Zabihi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabihi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabihi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasim Zabihi MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nasim Zabihi practice?
- Dr. Nasim Zabihi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasim Zabihi practices Urology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Urologists.