A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasima Mansur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasima Mansur, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansur graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Mansur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasima Rahman Mansur MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasima R. Mansur practice?
- Dr. Nasima Mansur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasima Mansur practices Anesthesiology near Palmerton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Palmerton Anesthesiologists.