Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nasima Soomar
Dr. Nasima Soomar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Eau Claire, WI and Park Falls, WI (and 5 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Soomar is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital and Flambeau Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Nasima Soomar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nasima Soomar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Jacob Liston
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi12
Dr. Frances Ryan
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi26
Dr. Mohammed Nashawaty
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi23