Anesthesiologist (pain control), Family Practitioner, Internists
Video profile
100 NE Gilman Blvd
Issaquah, WA 98027
206-223-6851
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Patient Review  |  show details
by John Doe on May 1st, 2013

This is the most uncaring, non knowledgeable physician I have yet to see(at my age, I have unfortunately seen many). She makes it very known you are an imposition, in addition to not reading your chart, barely taking 4 total minutes with an appt and this is if you are asking a few basic questions regarding your health. I leave feeling more discouraged and saddened by the life I am left to live, with my remaining years to endure what was handed to me without light at the end of the tunnel. When I ask direction on my health that are correctable but responses are none, this is frustrating and depressing. When a patient is seeking answers, needing results based on proof and facts resulting from scans, specialists, etc and you are criticized/demeaned for needing and wanting patient care, results, relief to correct health issues that are out of patient's control and doesn't provide answers, assistance in helping the patient correct the reasons for why you are seeking a physician's assistance in the first place then you are in a profession to collect a pay check and are truly not there for the concern or best interest of the patient.