A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasimul Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasimul Ahsan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasimul Ahsan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Ahsan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Hospital, Jacksonville, Fl
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Jacksonville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasimul Ahsan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nasimul Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Nasimul Ahsan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasimul Ahsan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Jacksonville, FL.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Nephrologists.