Dr. Nasimul Ahsan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasimul Ahsan?

Posted on December 4th, 2009

I totally recommend Dr. Ahsan for you when you need an experienced physician in this field. During our appointment (for which I showed up early and was called in early!), Dr. Ahsan took his time with me, asked me pertinent questions, spelled things out in ways for me to understand as I am NOT a Nephrologist, and was the quintessential professional and gentleman. A plus for Dr. Ahsan is that he has a great sense of humor.He also telephoned me the next day to inquire about my insurance policy's requirements. I think this is the first time ever a doctor has made a follow up call to me.

Posted on July 1st, 2009

Dr. Ahsan, Is one of the finest doctors I have known.Very professional,Verry plesant and easy to talk to . His bedside manner great.After my visit I left feeling I have been in good care

Type 2 Diabetes