A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasimul Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasimul Ghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasimul Ghani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Ghani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasimul Ghani MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nasimul Ghani practice?
- Dr. Nasimul Ghani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nasimul Ghani practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Columbus, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Nephrologists.