Dr. Nasir Alarakhia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasir Alarakhia?

May 18th, 2017

Incredible Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Alar's for a number of years. My respect for Dr. Alar has intensified of the years as he is the most professional and caring physician I have met. Last Monday, I drove 2.5 hours to have a number of tests performed by Dr. Alar and again was not disappointed. He is an outstanding doctor in every aspect.

October 31st, 2016

Office visits....

It sometimes is true that there would be a "wait" time beyond scheduled apt, HOWEVER, I would and will wait as long as necessary because Dr. Alar is worth waiting for no matter how long the delay might be....Believe me, he is well worth any wait. He is thorough, most knowledgeable, explains just what your problem is and sets out to FIX it. I would say that is worth waiting a little extra time, if necessary, and most probably saves extra hours and many extra Doctor appointments because the initial doctor visit was conducted right on time, but sadly not enough info was forthcoming in the Initial visit. Many office visits are very timely and do not require extra time, but some are very serious indeed and require more time! Yes, I will be happy to wait (If necessary) as long as it takes. After all, I am already there! Dr. Alar has an excellent staff, which we all know is about 50% the strength of a well run, efficient doctors office. Oh, also, I do not believe the office practices what we know to be "overbooking", just for financial gain, as that is not Dr. Alars style. He is just a very good, professional doctor who cares about each of his patients. And that all I ask of any doctor.

July 22nd, 2016

great Dr. and staff is very courteous as well.

May 25th, 2016

Wonderful, highly professional ! Highly recommend!

May 2nd, 2016

He was rude and did not give us the correct information. He was upset when we tried to give him info the hospital had recommended. My son is very ill and he told us to come back in 6 weeks and we were dismissed.

January 27th, 2016

the tests were negative, but he recommended that I change my diet, and it has helped me tremendously.

September 17th, 2015

Excellent doctor, usually a lengthy wait but WELL WORTH IT . In feel he saved my life.He does NOT overbook but spends as much w/ patient as necessary. Staff does not charge if other patients cannot wait to see doc., nor do they charge for broken appointments. Each patient is very important to him. I trust him with my life, and will wait as long as I sometimes have had to do. He is all business,his patients health.

June 13th, 2015

great doctor

Dr Alarakhia has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is the most caring doctor you will ever meet. He is busy, but he gives you his 100 % when he is taking care of you. Highly recommend him!

April 10th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr alar over 2 yrs now. He has one of the best office staffs I have seen. I no have a wait when I arrive to the office. He treats me with respect and cares about all his patients. I call for an appointment and get in right away. My procedure was scheduled when it was convenient for me, let's face it a colonoscopy I'd NEVER Pleasant. I was very satisfied with all my experiences I have had with Dr alar and his staff. Highly recommend

February 28th, 2012

Unless you bring a novel... dont bother

After 3 appointment attempts, I still never got to see the Dr. First attempt he was so far behind they started rescheduling after I had waited almost an hr without even checking in, second was cancelled by the office third office wait time prior to checking in was over 45 minutes, then another 45 minutes and they started calling patients with later appts then mine? Are you kidding me!! I've heard great things about this Dr., to bad his office staff is lacking.

May 19th, 2017