Internist

Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Asghar has taken wonderful care of my father. He has a nice manner about him and is very caring and concerned. His support staff has done everything I have ask in order to assist getting my father into the long term care facility of his choice. Kristy Wallace

Sep 9th, 2012

Dr, Asghar doesn't have an answering service at night, weekends, or after hours that will call you back, even for emergencies. that's all I ever called about. He's afraid of bipolar patients and should refuse to treat them, on that basis and be upfront about this. He claimed to do a physical on me, without ever having touched me! all people know a physical consists of listening to a patient's heart and lungs! i could go onand on, but will spare you more painful details to me. Jan Whorton R.N.

Very Thorough show details Very Thorough
Jun 18th, 2011

Great doctor! Spends time, listens, asks questions, addresses all issues and then personally follows up. His staff is wonderful - knowledgeable and friendly.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Mar 4th, 2011

best doctor I have erver taken my son to...spent more time and helped his special needs better than anyoneI will go to him and tell all my friends to do the same

I have recommended Dr. Asghar to all my family and friends show details I have recommended Dr. Asghar to all my family and friends
Nov 16th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Asghar to all my family and friends. The office was great! I felt like all my concerns were addressed and will continue seeing him to manage my care.

Great Doctor in Town show details Great Doctor in Town
by Emily Wells on Mar 19th, 2010

I went to Internal Medicine at Sixes Road in Canton. Dr. Asghar was a wonderful doctor who really listened to what I had to say. He took my concerns into aspect. My treatment has been great & the staff is delightful. I highly recommend Dr. Asghar to all!