Internists

684 Sixes Rd
Ste 250
Canton, GA 30115
678-494-9669
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Asghar has taken wonderful care of my father. He has a nice manner about him and is very caring and concerned. His support staff has done everything I have ask in order to assist getting my father into the long term care facility of his choice. Kristy Wallace

|  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Dr, Asghar doesn't have an answering service at night, weekends, or after hours that will call you back, even for emergencies. that's all I ever called about. He's afraid of bipolar patients and should refuse to treat them, on that basis and be upfront about this. He claimed to do a physical on me, without ever having touched me! all people know a physical consists of listening to a patient's heart and lungs! i could go onand on, but will spare you more painful details to me. Jan Whorton R.N.

|  Very Thorough  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

Great doctor! Spends time, listens, asks questions, addresses all issues and then personally follows up. His staff is wonderful - knowledgeable and friendly.

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

best doctor I have erver taken my son to...spent more time and helped his special needs better than anyoneI will go to him and tell all my friends to do the same

|  I have recommended Dr. Asghar to all my family and friends  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Asghar to all my family and friends. The office was great! I felt like all my concerns were addressed and will continue seeing him to manage my care.

|  Great Doctor in Town  |  show details
by Emily Wells on Mar 19th, 2010

I went to Internal Medicine at Sixes Road in Canton. Dr. Asghar was a wonderful doctor who really listened to what I had to say. He took my concerns into aspect. My treatment has been great & the staff is delightful. I highly recommend Dr. Asghar to all!