A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Gondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Gondal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gondal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Gondal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondal graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Gondal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir M Gondal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nasir M. Gondal practice?
- Dr. Nasir Gondal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Gondal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.