A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Gondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Gondal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Gondal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondal graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gondal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gondal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasir M. Gondal practice?
Dr. Nasir Gondal practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills General Practitioners, Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.