A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Gondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Gondal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Gondal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondal graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Gondal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir M Gondal MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nasir M. Gondal practice?
- Dr. Nasir Gondal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasir Gondal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.