More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nasir Haque
Dr. Nasir Haque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Pediatrics. Dr. Haque is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Ann Arbor. Dr. Haque has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nasir Haque has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nasir Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.
Dr. Peter Alnajjar
Waterford, MI 0.10 mi44
Dr. Jose Neri
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Waterford, MI 0.11 mi44
Dr. Parvathi Sivaramakhrishnan
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Waterford, MI 0.11 mi