A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Haque, Pediatrician Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Haque, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Dacca Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Ul Haque MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nasir U. Haque practice?
- Dr. Nasir Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Haque practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Pediatricians and Waterford Pediatric Specialists.