Pediatrician Endocrinology

2677 Elizabeth Lake Rd
Ste 203
Waterford, MI 48328
248-738-0755
Locations and availability (1)

|  World's Finest Physician  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

Dr. Haque is simply amazing. One cannot capture in words the level of care and compassion he gives each patient. He is a brilliant man. I was terribly ailed for nearly ten years. Multiple misdiagnosis accompanied with puzzled answers from other physicians of various specialties. Not one other physician put the pieces together like Dr. Haque did. In one visit, he already had an idea of the multiple autoimmune conditions I suffered from. He diagnosed and treated me accurately and successfully, giving me my life back. I will never be able to thank him enough. I wish more doctors were like him. Simply watching him think is amazing. He has a beautiful mind and a heart of gold.

|  Awesome,  |  show details
by Samantha Nader on Feb 16th, 2014

He helped me find out what was wrong with me at a very young age and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr.Haque is the best doctor he helped me out thru rough times when I was little and he was like a grandpa to me.

|  Thank God everyday for him  |  show details
by Hailey Nichols on Mar 16th, 2013

When I was three years old, I fell & fractured my skull. I had a severe TBI & the doctors said I wouldn't make it through the night. After I did, I was introduced to Dr. Haque who was to regulate my brain because the fall blew my pituitary gland, and I no longer had one. I was told i wouldnt grow. He gave me shots everyday of a growth hormone, and drew my blood regularly and now I'm healthy and 5'3" I thank God everyday for him! Without him, I wouldn't be here.

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr Haque works at a level that makes other md's infants in the profession. He is an amazing Dr whose skills and ablities are truely world class. My number one concern is how I ever replace him if that time comes.

|  Closed Head Injury  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Haque is very detailed in analysis. He is solving medical problems I have had for years since my closed head injury. He spends sufficient time with patients. There is no rush in and out of the room. Dr. Haque takes his time in his complete analysis including detailed questions. Answers all questions. Reviews his initial visits to determine the issue. At this point he writes details on his initial assumptions. Then he follow up with detailed tests. Then he compares the results of the tests with his initial assumption to very his comprehension. If the tests support his analysis, then he will start any necessary medical treatment etc. to help eliminate the problem. He is a very comfortable and complete Doctor to be around.

|  Best Diagnostician in America  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

We've been to over 200 physicians, including some world renowned facilities and did not get proper diagnosis or treatment until undergoing extensive lab work and evaluation.The problem was solved after 18 1/2 years of our life, with only 4 hours of functioning every single day! Who would tolerate this anyway? Survival and barely existing, but he gave us our life back. If you are looking for someone who will listen, and solve problems...this is the doctor you are looking for.We wish we found him sooner. Mystery diagnosis is only a mystery until you find someone who listens and uses their intellect to problem solve. This entire family is relieved to have at least one sincere and caring physician, but it took a couple excellent physicians to make the referral.

|  WOW  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

All that I can say is that I thank Dr. Haque every day for still being here! I started seeing him about 9 months ago and since then I can get out of bed myself again. This is no joke, my wife used to have to help me stand up. I am about 75% back to where I want to be!! He was referred my neurologist, and I thank him as well. I was a very sick person with a pool quality of life, and now I am not only up and around, but also back to work full time and now a full time student as well!! Thanks Dr Haque! GOD BLESS

|  Hes not good at all  |  show details
by Ellyse Khames on Feb 10th, 2010

hes really bad he actually made me shrink more !