A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Hasan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Hasan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from University Of Liverpool, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Hasan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasir Hasan practice?
- Dr. Nasir Hasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasir Hasan practices Internal Medicine near Palm Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Palm Bay Internists.