A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Rasheed is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Rasheed, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rasheed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Muhammad Rasheed DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasir M. Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Nasir Rasheed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nasir Rasheed practices Anesthesiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Anesthesiologists.