Dr. Nasir Mohammedi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
Horrific Doctor experience
The Dr. visit was horrific. I made an urgent dr. visit, first time pregnant and was having periodically spotting. The doctor made this visit very unpleasant. He made my fiancé, and my cousin uncomfortable questioning me if I knew for sure if he was the dad asked him if he was sure he was the dad. Drilled us like if we were underage. Then asked his nurse what all men are. She didn't comment then he asked another nurse what all men are. She said all men are pigs closed the door, looked at him said your a pig I'm a pig all men are pigs. This is a disgrace what kind of Doctor would talk to their patient like this. I recommend not coming to this dr. This experience was the worse, and that very same day I switched Doctors and will never go back to that slum. I recommend if your pregnant stay away from this pig.

March 21st, 2016
If you have real medical problems, this is the real doc to help you
Since I got covered California I didn't use for almost a year, I should have sooner because even though I am only 33, Dr. Mo found that I not only had super high blood pressure, but also was a diabetic. After 2 months he got them both controlled, and OMG is life so much better because I am feeling good now. I was so lucky I chose Dr. Mo because I have come to find out he is one of the few diabetes experts in Whittier.

March 16th, 2016
Love the whole office
The doc and his staff are great! They're always friendly, welcoming, and ready with a quip or four to put you at ease. My husband and I are so glad we found them - Dr. M has already helped get the dh's blood sugar under control, and is working with me on my own chronic fatigue/pain issues. Also a note: found out doctors are mandated by ObamaCare to talk to their patients about losing weight if their BMI is above 25. So if Dr. M talks to you about your weight, don't take it the wrong way!

January 29th, 2016
Love the attention to detail
Very thorough, and then after taking his time to learn about you he writes everything out for me so I remember it all.

June 29th, 2015
Its a 5 star establishment not a fast food joint.
Its true the wait can be short, or up to an hour, but once the doctor is in the room, you see why, he spends a lot of time face to face, unlike my last 2 doctors who were in and out of the room in less than 2 minutes. He does really know his stuff and is very thorough. My wife made me switch to come here, and I see why.

February 2nd, 2015
Please consider before selecting this doctor!
After my last visit to see Dr. Mohammedi I realized that I have been wasting my time with him and his very much rude receptionist/nurse (Patty). Every time, I go in praying for patience because it is always the same story: that is, rude receptionist, long wait (approximate 2 hours) to see the doctor who will take about 10-15 minutes to"listen" to your problems and pretty much make you feel as if it's your fault you're in that situation. So after 3 years, several medications later, sleepless nights, still very much in pain I have decided that it was about time I shared how unprofessional Dr. Mohammedi and his one of a nurse are. Every single time I walk in, the waiting room is empty which makes you wonder why you have to wait for almost two hours! At first I felt as if it was worth the wait since it seemed like he was genuinely interested. I gave him almost 3 years, from my first visit, since he seemed very caring and promising, as mentioned before, when I would come in with tears in my eyes because of my aches and pains and he would reassure me he would take care of me and try to figure out what was wrong. However, it seems like after some time of my continual "whining" he's had enough because now I feel like I'm just number, sitting for such a long time waiting like an idiot for someone who just insults me when I see him. The last time I saw him, my husband, who accompanied me, was extremely upset after hearing how he insulted me about my weight (to be exact a total a 2lbs gain since last visit, 8 months before) and how that weight gain wasn't going to help with my very bad back aches. As soon as we walked out my husband said, "this is the last time you come see this @$$hole!" It was disappointing that I definitely had to agree with my husband in accepting that it was time to look for another doctor who wouldn't be apathetic. There are many other instances where he has made me feel uncomfortable with certain comments he makes but to me being offended and not cared for has been by far the most upsetting thing to deal with. Clearly I am not the only one who feels the same way. I have NEVER been one to complain, it takes a lot and even someone else to tell me what's going on to realize that certain things are not okay. I'm usually the one who will ignore people's bad reviews because I always have felt certain people are a lot more sensitive than others or there is that "one time" where it's just a bad day, that's understandable! However, when you are in chronic pain and feeling as sick as some people feel the ones who we turn to are our doctors and it is very upsetting when they disregard you and make you feel as if it's a burden to help you out.

January 30th, 2015
Takes time to discuss health issues and tests which are recommended at this time in my life. Waiting time is sometimes long but I am certain he is giving another patient the time required to resolve his or her health issues. Office staff is courteous and efficient.

October 17th, 2013
Worth the wait
To be brief, Dr. Mo takes his time to get to know you at your first visit, so expect to be at the office for a few hours the first time you go in, but after that you will be amazed at how much he knows and can do for you. He sees my newborn son, my husband, and now my two sisters. I know a good quality doctor when I see one as I do work for one of the national health insurance companies. Dr. Mohammedi is funny, likes to smile, but gets down to business when things need to be done to keep me healthy, I like that he is a straight shooter. So much for being brief huh? Trust me if you need good quality doctor, look here.

September 14th, 2013
take a book or play some angry birds!
Dr. Mohammedi and his staff are a great group of people that genuenly care about their patients. They spend a lot of time with each patient so be prepared for a pretty long wait time.

August 5th, 2013
Loooooooooooong wait in waiting room and then more waiting in patient room. Dr does spend time with you and he knows what he's doing, however you better plan to spend half or most of your day waiting to be seen.

June 17th, 2012
Great find
I first found Dr. Mohammedi through a coworker after I hurt my wrist and my old doctor did nothing more then send me home with tylenol. At my first visit Dr. Mohammedi spent half an hour talking to me about my medical history from the paperwork I filled out (can you believe he read all of it while I was there). To make a long story short, he gave me a wrist brace that eventually made my wrist better. Whats even better is he is able to see the whole family in one office, so I now have all three of my children and my husband going here too.

January 20th, 2012
Professor / Attorney
Outstanding MD with good beside manner, spends more time then most MD,Negative: Constantly booked , should extend office hours till 6pm to allow for late appointment for working professionals