A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Naqvi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Naqvi, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Naqvi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Hasnain Naqvi MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasir H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Nasir Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Naqvi practices Psychiatry near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Psychiatrists.