A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Naqvi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Naqvi, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Naqvi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Hasnain Naqvi MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasir H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Nasir Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Naqvi practices Psychiatry near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Psychiatrists.