A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Shaikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Hussain A Shaikh MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasir H. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Nasir Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Shaikh practices Family Medicine near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Family Physicians.