A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Shaikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasir H. Shaikh practice?
Dr. Nasir Shaikh practices Family Medicine near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Family Physicians.