A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Shaikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Hussain A Shaikh MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasir H. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Nasir Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Shaikh practices Family Medicine near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Family Physicians.