A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Syed, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Syed, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Syed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Sultan Syed MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasir S. Syed practice?
- Dr. Nasir Syed has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nasir Syed practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Live Oak, TX.