A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Syed, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasir Syed, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Syed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Sultan Syed MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasir S. Syed practice?
- Dr. Nasir Syed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasir Syed practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and New Braunfels, TX.