A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasir Zaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasir Zaki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaki
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Zaki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaki graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zaki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasir Zaki MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasir Zaki practice?
- Dr. Nasir Zaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasir Zaki practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.